February 14, 2014

Friday Favorites - Pin me!

I've decided to do a post every Friday called "Friday Favorites."  I have always loved the weekly posts that some of the blogs I follow do and I'd like to try to do the same here.  I thought that every Friday I would simply post something that I like and want to share.  It could be a clothing item, a recipe, a quote, a photo, something funny.... whatever.  And I'd love you all to share with me your simple pleasures as well.

This Friday I'm sharing with you my absolute and unadulterated love of Pinterest!  Those of you who know me know that ever since I discovered it about 3 years ago, I have been in love.  It is absolutely addicting!  I love the simplicity of it, the beautiful and inspirational photos that make me want to do more crafts, travel, try a recipe, or be a better person.  I told my husband that it reminds me of when I was in middle school and I had a bulletin board of sorts in my bedroom where I cut out pictures from fashion magazines and taped them all over the back of my door.  I would tape cool photos, outfits or models I liked, sayings that I had cut out from different writings, etc.  This is that, and more.  So to those of you who haven't found Pinterest yet, I highly advise you to try it.  You can save these wonderful pictures on your "boards" and you can reference back to them whenever you need them.  I have used them to shop for something, try a new outfit, try a new recipe, and most especially, help me when I was renovating.  It's like having a thousand pictures from different decorating magazines all in one place!  

Happy Pinning!

http://www.pinterest.com/

Sheila
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know your thoughts in the comments below! You can also find me on Instagram and chat with me on Facebook. As always, thank you for stopping by - I so appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...