February 28, 2014

Friday Favorites - Aroma

I have to admit that I have a bit of an obsession when it comes to candles. I buy a lot of them, not always successfully. Often I like the smell, but when I get it home, it doesn't seem to really permeate or I can barely tell it's burning, or, even worse, it causes a headache. And since some of them are quite pricey, it can be frustrating (I've thrown quite a few in the trash, I can tell you that).  Today I'm sharing with you a candle that I absolutely love, and I can personally guarantee that it does indeed, scent your whole house.  And don't let the adjective "sweet" in the description throw you. It's actually not what I would call sweet, more warm, to my mind. And it's not at all pricey. Doubly good, in my opinion.


Available at Anthropologie for $16 (a bargain in the world of candles, actually!)


Then, the other day, I found this size!  $26 at Anthropologie. I tell you, I was giddy!  Since I burn this candle often for days at a time, I go through them fast. And, it looks great in my white kitchen. I'm a happy girl.



Happy Friday!

Sheila
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know your thoughts in the comments below! You can also find me on Instagram and chat with me on Facebook. As always, thank you for stopping by - I so appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...