February 18, 2014

Rainy Day Dilemma

I have been in love with Hunter rain boots for awhile now.  So this Christmas when DW asked me what I wanted, I asked for those.  They are one of those things that, though I was sure they were worth the expense, I just couldn't get into going into the store and spending around $150 for something that I will wear in L.A. only a few times per year. Now, for me, the BIG question was... what color?  Have you seen how many cute colors they come in?  I'm sorry.... To. Die. For.  I was back and forth between bright pink (fun, happy), army green (traditional), bright red (LOVE!), yellow (classic) and basic black (not nearly as fun, but, let's face it, wearable with a lot more outfits).  Now if I had unlimited disposable income, I would have gotten all five, but alas, that is not so.  I hemmed and hawed and looked on Pinterest at outfits for inspiration (see? I do use it for reference!) and went back and forth between what is practical vs. what seemed more fun.  Because of this delay in decision making, I have not gotten my Christmas gift yet.  So, what do you think?  What color(s) should I choose????




Sheila
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know your thoughts in the comments below! You can also find me on Instagram and chat with me on Facebook. As always, thank you for stopping by - I so appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...