April 4, 2014

Chanel Love

Vintage jewelry is so beautiful and something I have always loved.  And though I have a fair amount of vintage chains, some lockets and old watch fobs, only recently did I discover the beauty of Chanel vintage jewelry, in particular. After seeing some in an antique jewelry store in Santa Barbara a couple of years ago, I have been oohing and aahing over photos on Pinterest ever since. Though I look at both necklaces and bracelets, it is the bracelets that have really captured my heart.









They are an investment, that is for sure, but something I'm sure I would wear and treasure the rest of my life. One can dream, right?

Sheila
xo
SharethisPost

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to know your thoughts in the comments below! You can also find me on Instagram and chat with me on Facebook. As always, thank you for stopping by - I so appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...