March 19, 2014

Lemon Drop

First, let me start with saying that I never wear yellow, well that is, until now. It all started with this jacket that I saw at Zara



I'm sorry, the back is just so cute!






Then, yesterday when I was doing my mannequin for the Neiman Marcus event, I chose this skirt (couldn't resist!)



Then, I was on Pinterest last night and saw this jacket, and that was it!  I am officially obsessed with yellow for Spring!


Also absolutely love this shoe!


It would add just the right amount of bright to a neutral outfit.  And I love mixing the yellows with khakis and camel, it looks so fresh.... great for Spring!



Sheila
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know your thoughts in the comments below! You can also find me on Instagram and chat with me on Facebook. As always, thank you for stopping by - I so appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...