March 9, 2014

Red Carpet Review

Considering how much I look forward to the Oscars every year, you would think I would have taken the time to post about the show before now! Anyway, better late than never, right? Wondering how all of you liked Ellen as the host again?  I had absolutely loved her before so I was really looking forward to it and although I didn't think the show was bad per se, it was just kind of "meh" for me... how about you? But on another note, I thought it was a very strong year for movies and loved most of the movies that won. And now that we've gotten that out of the way, let's talk dresses! I do love the "pre" show and consider it to be one of the best parts of the whole Oscar experience. Here were my favorite dresses of the night.... what were yours?



















Sheila
xo
SharethisPost

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to know your thoughts in the comments below! You can also find me on Instagram and chat with me on Facebook. As always, thank you for stopping by - I so appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...