For the Love of Stripes


Stripes... I love them. In all shapes, sizes, colors. I can't get enough. I have always loved them, but I have to say, Pinterest has renewed my interest of late. There is no shortage of amazing outfits on Pinterest in which stripes play a part. They can be very "Parisian" looking, thin stripes of black and white with adorable, skinny capri pants or they can be patriotic if they are red and white (or navy and white) and are worn with the opposite color, or they look especially great when paired with a pop of color in the shoe and a blazer or denim jacket. They are basic. They are classic. And they never go out of style!  Here are some inspiration pins (I think you will see what I am talking about).....

Striped sweaters


classic

~





Striped blouses



Graphic Black And White You’ve got to love a trend that works for any occasion and looks great on everyone.

love the striped blouse




Striped blazers



GREAT weekend style

.

LOVE this one!

jacket.




Striped tees (my favorite!)



weekend

black / white / animal print

a Tory Burch ram’s-head collar against stripes.

Classic outfit: Striped shirt, olive green skinnies, leopard flats, black leather motorcycle jacket, and a quilted leather bag. <3

Knotted scarf

stripes & skinnies!

.

casual


See what I mean?! I love the look with shorts, with a blazer, with jeans.... they can be casual, or they can be dressed up with pumps and skinny jeans. So, knowing that I've been up late looking for stripes to purchase, here is some that I've seen (and put in my shopping cart!)


Image 6 of STRIPED POPLIN SWEATER from Zara Image 8 of STRIPED SWEATER WITH BACK ZIP from Zara




Image 3 of Fred Perry Stripe And Spot T-Shirt Dress

Image 3 of Hilfiger Denim Striped SweaterWomen's Classic Linen-Blend Blazers




Happy Shopping!

Sheila
xo

Labels: , , ,