April 22, 2015

Floral Fling

I have been thinking lately of incorporating the spring floral trend by buying a floral jacket. A few years ago I probably would've never even considered wearing one, feeling like it was too bright or too busy. But now I almost feel it's a "must have." All you need is one great blazer to add a lot of pop to your wardrobe for the entire spring and summer seasons. It can easily brighten up a jeans and tee outfit, while also working over a dress as a light layer. I especially like them with distressed denim!



















Here is the one I ended up ordering from Nordstrom. Can't wait to wear it on my trip to Austin next week!




Sheila
xo

SharethisPost

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to know your thoughts in the comments below! You can also find me on Instagram and chat with me on Facebook. As always, thank you for stopping by - I so appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...