April 3, 2015

Friday Favorites - Bunny Love

Does anything say "Spring" more than the image of a cute bunny? Because of Easter, and Spring in general, I am inspired by bunnies lately.......









this is the cutest thing I've ever seen!





awwww


Fresh plants, a few spreckled eggs & a chocolate bunny in a silver serving dish for an Easter centerpiece.




fluff bunny


Vintage Iron Bunny Doorstops, Lawn Ornaments, and Banks


:: sleepy ::


decoupaged eggs




Happy Spring!

Sheila
xo


SharethisPost

2 comments :

  1. This is too cute! Happy Easter!
    xx
    Coco
    http://www.mllecoconath.com/blog/2015/4/3/late-afternoon-stroll-bali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Coco!

    Happy Easter to you too!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know your thoughts in the comments below! You can also find me on Instagram and chat with me on Facebook. As always, thank you for stopping by - I so appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...