April 17, 2015

Friday Favorites - White Hydrangeas

Hydrangeas are my absolute favorite flower! But not every color carries equal weight. For me, it's the white ones. I know people love the blue, but the white are what make my heart skip a beat! I usually have white hydrangeas in a pitcher in the kitchen on a weekly basis when I can find them, and we have them in both our front and backyards. They are just so beautiful.....



Love them in a simple vase




Love them in vintage urns



Love them in baskets in the yard or house



Love them in a silver bowl


Love them in the yard


Absolutely love these by this pool (would love to do this in my yard!)


Simply stunning

Hope you have a lovely weekend! I'm off to the garden store to buy some new white hydrangeas to add to the front beds and to TJ's to get some for the kitchen counter.....

Sheila
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know your thoughts in the comments below! You can also find me on Instagram and chat with me on Facebook. As always, thank you for stopping by - I so appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...