May 15, 2015

Friday Favorites - Aflame

I think I have shared with you before about my candle obsession. I absolutely love aromatic candles around the house. I love to scent the house with something cozy, or delicious, or clean, but it can't be too perfume-y or fake smelling. And I like it to be soy, if possible, since paraffin is so unhealthy (and I tend to burn them for hours at a time!) So, I was super excited when I found Linnea's Lights. They are a small, family owned company based in Indiana. And their candles are hand poured, small batch, and triple scented. And they have amazing fragrances! I first discovered them in the Fall when I purchased their Pumpkin scent. Mind you, I have about 4 or 5 different pumpkin scented candles and none of them are as good as this one. Then recently, I bought the Tomato. I know that sounds weird, but trust me, it is equally delicious. It smells like spring, but even better. I've also tried the Grapefruit and the Beachwood.






Next I want to try the Orange Blossom and Sea Salt......

Happy Friday!

Sheila
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know your thoughts in the comments below! You can also find me on Instagram and chat with me on Facebook. As always, thank you for stopping by - I so appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...