Thoughtful Sunday - Integrity

Integrity. That is something we don't hear much about anymore. But it is something I believe is very important. And it's most definitely a value I am trying to teach to my children. Of course, it's not always easy to explain to them what it truly means. It means being honest, yes. It means having character, yes. But there is more to it than that. There is an elusiveness about it, a quality that is as unexplainable as it is important. Yet we know it when we see it, don't we?

And then I came across a saying that defined it so well for me. It summed it up so perfectly, yet so succinctly.

Simple, but profound.






Simple, yet profound. And not always easy. I hope I am doing that. I certainly aspire to do that. And I hope that I can teach my children to do that.


Have a wonderful week!

Sheila
xo

Labels: ,