May 31, 2015

Thoughtful Sunday - Words



This quote made me stop in my tracks the first time I saw it.

I try to remind myself of this every time I am arguing with my husband, or scolding one of my kids..... your words can be thrown out without even thinking about them and yet, they can be something that leaves a lasting scar on the other person. Of course I believe in forgiveness, but sometimes there are things people have said to us (parents, spouses) that we never forget. They leave a mark. And I never want to do that to those that I love. So I try to remember......




Sheila
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know your thoughts in the comments below! You can also find me on Instagram and chat with me on Facebook. As always, thank you for stopping by - I so appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...