Friday Favorites - Melinda Maria

Today I'm sharing with you one of my favorite jewelry designers, Melinda Maria. I'm sure some of you are already familiar with her as her line is sold at Nordstrom and Bloomingdales, but I just think her pieces are so beautiful. She designs mostly in gold tone (though there are silver pieces here and there) and I would describe it as modern, yet not overly so. She does very interesting and sophisticated shapes without losing that timeless quality. I first was introduced to her a couple of years ago when my husband gave me one of her bangles. The bangles are one of my favorites, as are the rings. She also makes earrings and necklaces. Her line came out in 2005 and had immediate success. It has been seen on the red carpet, worn by celebrities, and listed as an "Oprah's Favorite Thing," however, it is not overly pricey. Her pieces are beautifully made and last without tarnishing and they don't cost a fortune.  They look amazing layered or stacked - a definite Friday Favorite!



The bangles are classic, and the first thing I got from her line




Simply stunning when they are layered together!



One of my favorite rings






She does semi-precious stones too






Love the stacking rings!



This is the latest addition to my collection, the "Cigar Ring." Love it!
Happy Friday!


Sheila
xo



Labels: , , , , ,