June 26, 2015

Friday Favorites - Pearls








I never thought I liked pearls until a couple of years ago. But for some reason, I fell in love with them. I love the classic look of them. They are the perfectly preppy accessory! Although, I admit, I like them better when they are paired with things that are a little less traditional. Not the "twin set with pearls" look, but more like ripped jeans, a white tee, and pearls. Or a leather jacket with a chunky pearl bracelet. I like the contrast of dressy with casual. But the great thing is, they go with everything. You can do them funky, or dressy, or classy, or business-y. They work in all situations and are a staple you can wear forever.




Pearls and lace - a classic 


Love this look, pearls with an edgy little jacket






Here they are long and knotted, but with boyfriend jeans and a blazer


Just classic


I love chunky necklaces wrapped around the wrist as bracelets




The original!!


Rihanna layering them up and making them edgy



Traditional, but still beautiful


Preppy perfection!


Love this with the leather shorts


Pearls and gingham



Just beautiful!


Happy Friday!

Sheila
xo

SharethisPost

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to know your thoughts in the comments below! You can also find me on Instagram and chat with me on Facebook. As always, thank you for stopping by - I so appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...