Friday Favorites - Shoe Love!

There is a shoe brand that I have fallen for....hard. Aquazzura. The line was started fairly recently, it's only been around since 2011 and I probably first saw their shoes a couple of years ago. The designer is Edgardo Osorio and boy, does he design beautiful shoes! They are as comfortable as they are sexy. See if you agree......














There is a definite style to his work. Always high, often suede, usually strappy, or with some sort of embellishment, criss cross, tassel or the like. And of course, they are very popular with It girl Olivia Palermo (whose style I absolutely adore!) She is seen in his shoes frequently!










One thing he does do which I love, is many of the shoes come in a lot of colors. For instance, the one below I saw in red and nearly died, I loved it so much!





But then, I saw this yellow! Swoon!!!!




Possibly the cutest shoe ever made! (AND it comes in black, and white!)



Happy Friday (and Happy Shopping!)

Sheila
xo


Labels: , , , , ,