July 10, 2015

Friday Favorites - The Perfect Pouch

I rarely talk about specific products to buy, instead focusing on themes or looks that I like for the home or in fashion. But these little pouches are just too cute! They would make an adorable cosmetic bag for your purse, or just a cute little bag to throw in some extra items when you are traveling. I think the sayings are awesome and they would make such a cute gift! You could even add a gift card or something special and tuck it inside.....



They come in both black and pink lettering, with several different sayings to choose from


Personally, I love the one in the first photo "be the person your dog thinks you are" but "normal is boring" is a close second! To find them, go to Nordstrom here


Happy Friday!

Sheila
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know your thoughts in the comments below! You can also find me on Instagram and chat with me on Facebook. As always, thank you for stopping by - I so appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...