July 15, 2015

White Out

I guess because I'm not a huge dress wearer in general, I tend to think of summer as more "dress oriented" than other seasons. And I definitely think of white as the summery-est of colors. So those two put together? The definition of summer! Is there anything more indicative of summer than a great white dress?! I don't think so! Whether it's a casual shift dress worn with flats or sneakers, or a sexy white dress worn to dinner or a summer party, there is simply nothing more reminiscent of summer than a great white dress.



Love this lace dress with the brown bag and cute hat



Maxi dress simplicity



Another lace dress - such a great look! This could go anywhere, from dinner to an event




Love the simplicity and clean lines of this dress



Clean and simple again


A favorite, this white dress is the epitome of a great summer dress







So chic!



White is simple, so it looks great casual. A shift dress or the casual lace dresses above have such a great ease about them. And the dressier dresses look so elegant and chic when done in white. The same dress would never look as good in another color. The simplicity of the white just gives it a sophistication that another color never would. I love the look of the white shoes with some of these, but browns and tans look amazing with white as well. Another great idea is to do a pop of color in your shoe or your bag when wearing white, especially if it's a dressier dress. A great heel in hot pink, yellow, orange, or another bright can really up the wow factor when you are wearing all white.

Here are a few of my favorites this season:



 Asos Little White Lies Dress












Hope you are having a great week!

Sheila
xo






SharethisPost

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'd love to know your thoughts in the comments below! You can also find me on Instagram and chat with me on Facebook. As always, thank you for stopping by - I so appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...