August 14, 2015

Friday Favorites - Blue and White

I am still working on re-doing the fabrics in my family room, switching out the accent color of the room from red to blue (you can read about it in this post here). But since I am not done yet, and really want to be, I'm feeling such a craving for blue and white, I can hardly stand it. I've been seeing it everywhere, from Pottery Barn, to Pinterest, to photos on Instagram. It is such a refreshing color scheme, like a palate cleanser after a heavy meal. And it feels especially appropriate right now during the summer months. I almost feel cooler just looking at it! (almost...)



Stunning!


Love the mix of dark wood with the blues


So crisp and clean!












Love it mixed in with white in a kitchen




Thanks for tagging along, I needed that! (Can't wait until my own family room and kitchen are this crisp and refreshing!)


Happy Friday!

Sheila
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know your thoughts in the comments below! You can also find me on Instagram and chat with me on Facebook. As always, thank you for stopping by - I so appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...