August 2, 2015

Thoughtful Sunday - Joy



As some of you know, I have been pretty down since losing my beloved dog, Scout, a little over a week ago. So with that in mind, I am concentrating on joy. Trying to be joyful. And I have always believed that the small things in life are the big things, and that we need to appreciate them.

There is a song I love by Rob Thomas called "Little Wonders." It talks about exactly that. How our lives are made up of "little wonders." Average, ordinary days that make our lives beautiful. 

Our lives are made in these small hours
These little wonders, these twists and turns of fate
Time falls away, but these small hours
These small hours still remain



Sheila
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know your thoughts in the comments below! You can also find me on Instagram and chat with me on Facebook. As always, thank you for stopping by - I so appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...