Friday Favorites - Mad for Plaid!

Oh how I love plaid! Especially for Fall. Is there anything more quintessentially Fall than a cozy flannel shirt?  Not to mention plaid for the house. Blankets, pillows - you name it. If it's plaid, it screams Fall. Go forth and drool......



A plaid coat - my fav!! It can bring so much to even the simplest outfit


A great plaid scarf - also makes the outfit!

Plaid skirt - love it mixed with the denim shirt

TDF! If I saw these, I would buy them immediately!!


Classic plaid shirt. Love how she mixed it with white denim for Fall

Plaid shirt with jeans - effortless


Perfect winter outfit




Plaid is also great in tablescaping. Absolutely adore it for a casual Christmas table!

















And I love plaid inside for winter! I'm thinking this year of pulling the Pottery Barn switch. You know, where you buy Christmas-y/plaid pillows and switch them out for the season? Loving the look!  And it's a great yet inexpensive way to add texture and pattern for the holiday season.






Plaid just speaks of Fall to me. So, along with breaking out my pumpkin scented candles, pinecones, and other seasonal decor, I break out a little plaid. A plaid shirt and scarf are essentials, but I'd love to add a coat (and those PB pillows too!)







Just a few things that satisfy that plaid craving!


















Happy Friday!


Sheila
xo

Labels: , , , , , ,