Neutral Fall Tablescape

I thought I'd share a tablescape that I did a couple of weeks ago for a dinner party. At the time, it was before Halloween, and pretty far from Thanksgiving, so I didn't want to go with a lot of traditional fall colors. I wanted to do mostly creams and neutrals, while still having it feel like Fall.


I used a fig plate that had some soft greens and browns layering it with a cream plate and a cream charger.


 White pumpkins made up the central centerpiece with small white pumpkins (my favorite!), pears and acorns scattered around. I love to use natural items like fruits or vegetables when I can.







I also added some serving pieces in vintage brown transferware that I already had.


 I used a plain tan napkin because I was trying for that neutral thing, but if I wanted to change this up for Thanksgiving, I would just use a plaid or floral napkin, maybe with more of the browns and tans, to amp up the "Thanksgiving" flavor.


White stoneware chargers: American Atelier 
White dinner plates: Horchow
Fig plates: Home Goods
Napkins: World Market
White pumpkins, pears: grocery store
Faux acorns: Pottery Barn
Brown transferware and silver candlesticks: Vintage
Tablecloth: drop cloth from the hardware store
Silverware: Bloomingdales





Sheila
xo


Sharing at:

Between Naps on the Porch  
Peeking Thru the Sunflowers 
French Country Cottage
Craftberry Bush

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,