March 22, 2016

Classic Easter Tablescape

I've never done two tablescapes in one season before, however, though I loved my neutral Easter table I played around with last week, I knew I would probably want to do something a little more traditional for the actual holiday. We are hosting Easter brunch this year, and because there will be kids, grandparents, and the like here, the more typical pastels are playing a part. Of course, I did put my own spin on it! I love the "earthier" pastels and that's what I played off of. I used some of the items from the table from last week, but then I let the Pottery Barn bunny plates set the tone, and I went from there.


































Chargers and Dinner plates: Horchow (old)
Dessert Bunny plate: Pottery Barn (4 versions in the set, I'm using two)
Napkins: Pottery Barn
Runner and napkin rings: Sur la Table
Pitcher: vintage ironstone
Bunny cupcake holder: Pottery Barn
Faux eggs: mixture of World Market and Pier One
Faux nests: Home Goods
Flatware: Bloomingdales
Tablecloth: drop cloth from hardware store
Flowers: Trader Joe's (several bunches mixed)


I love Spring and Eastertime and that feeling of renewal; it makes the whole world feel cheerful. Hope you are all planning a wonderful holiday and/or Spring Break!


Sheila
xo

Sharing at the following parties this week!

Savvy Southern Style
Stone Gable Blog
Sand and Sisal
Our Southern Home
Peonies and Orange Blossoms


SharethisPost

8 comments :

  1. Hi Sheila, your Easter tablescape is lovely.

    OK, now I know where to find beautiful hydrangeas this time of year? The little rabbit plates are adorable too. I really like he way you triple stacked the plates.

    Happy day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, that's very kind Lisa! I appreciate it!

      And thank you for stopping by:)

      Sheila

      Delete
  2. Sheila,
    I love the soft colors of the egg plates with the Easter eggs on the table. Lovely!
    Happy Easter.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen!!

      Happy Easter to you too! :))

      Sheila
      xo

      Delete
  3. I love those bunny egg plates! Cute table! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angelina, Happy Easter to you too!

      Sheila
      xo

      Delete
  4. This is gorgeous Sheila! I am being entertained by my son and daughter in law on Easter so there is no sign of Easter at my house!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Cindy!

      Hope you have a lovely time with your family!

      Sheila
      xo

      Delete

I'd love to know your thoughts in the comments below! You can also find me on Instagram and chat with me on Facebook. As always, thank you for stopping by - I so appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...