March 10, 2016

Friday Favorites - Cropped, Flared Jeans

I've been planning on writing a post about the biggest and best Spring fashion trends, but this one I'm loving so much, I just had to give it it's own post! I've been ignoring the flared jean trend pretty hard, up until now. Two reasons: First, I'm a definite skinny jeans girl and second, I really don't want to have to buy all new jeans! However, the cropped and flared version (I prefer the frayed) have captured my heart. It has surprised even me, but I'm loving the look for Spring. If you are going to give in to one trend for 2016, I think this is the one. They're chic, flattering, and they go with almost any shoe! It's a great way to add the flare trend without going too far, and who doesn't love any capri or cropped pant in the Springtime?




So chic! 



They look great with a jacket and pointy high heel for evening.


This is literally wearable for almost anyone! This could take you to lunch, or dinner, or even to work if your workplace is not too conservative. I love them with the blocky heel!




Again, with the blocky heel (my favorite shoe with the trend!)




Great everyday jean (and super comfy when you don't feel particularly thin and can't bear wearing skinnies!)


Here they work in the Fall with booties as well.

I am particularly fond of the frayed version, but obviously, you can go cleaner if you like. They come in all price points; here are just a few that I found (but they are literally everywhere!)





Medium Wash Crop Flare

rag & bone/JEAN High Rise Raw Edge Crop Flare Jeans (Paz)

Product Detail | H&M US:




Happy Shopping!


Sheila
xo


SharethisPost

5 comments :

  1. Some of these looks are great. I'm not sure they are right for me, but these darling models make them look great! :-)
    Enjoy the weekend.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, normally I don't gravitate to this kind of look, but for some reason, I am LOVING it!!

      Thanks for stopping by Karen!

      Sheila
      xo

      Delete
  2. Sheila, Love these looks! I bought a pair last fall from Banana...the same ones you are showing and love them. I want a pair of jean culottes too. Great post! xo Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just bought them yesterday! I'm hoping that they fit well because I'd rather not spend more for a trend that may not last. I think the BR ones look really close to the Rag & Bone, so crossing my fingers!

      Thanks Kim!

      Sheila
      xo

      Delete
  3. Totally love this look! And you look gorgeous!
    The jeans are damn fine and the coat your wearing is the perfect finishing touch!
    Thanks
    flared jeans

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know your thoughts in the comments below! You can also find me on Instagram and chat with me on Facebook. As always, thank you for stopping by - I so appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...