March 16, 2016

Neutral Easter Tablescape

I know Easter and Spring tablescapes traditionally use soft pastels and sweet colors, and I love those, but I really wanted to do a Spring tablescape using only whites and neutrals. Then when I found some white embossed plates with bunnies on them, I knew it was meant to be! I've used whites, soft neutrals, greys, and silver and I love the way it turned out. I'm not sure if I will use this for our actual Easter brunch (I may go with the more traditional pastels) but I do love the change of pace. I also used white eggs, and I associate that freshness and crispness with the "newness" of Spring as well. I think it works!





























Silver chargers: Sur la Table
Dinner Plates: Horchow (old)
Bunny salad plates: Home Goods (new, this season)
Bunny egg holder (standing): Pottery Barn
Bunny egg holder (lying down): Pottery Barn
Bunny cupcake stands: Pottery Barn
Napkins rings and linen napkins: Sur la Table
Flatware: Bloomingdale's
Serveware: mix of antiques and the Horchow set
Silver candlesticks: vintage
Tablecloth: dropcloth from the hardware store
Nests: handmade



Sheila
xo

I'm sharing at the following parties this week - pop over for some inspiration!

Sand & Sisal
Stone Gable
Savvy Southern Style
Our Southern Home
Peonies and Orange Blossoms
Peeking thru the Sunflowers
Between Naps on the Porch
French Country Cottage
Craftberry Bush
Shabby Fufu


SharethisPost

9 comments :

  1. Sheila,

    This is a lovely table. Under your credits at the end of the post, you mention that the nests are handmade. Did you make them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't Lisa, a friend made them actually.

      Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate it!

      Sheila

      Delete
  2. Sheila,
    I love the white on white look. The plates and accessories are statement enough for the holiday. It works! :-)
    Enjoy the upcoming weekend.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this - and it's so your style!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love this beautiful neutral table. I love white anything but especially dishware.
    This looks so fresh and pretty.
    Have a great evening,
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sheila,
    Your Easter tablescape is beautiful. All of the little details and patterns are elegant. I'm highlighting your post on my blog. Thank you for joining us at Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop.

    Olivia, co-hostess
    Reinvented Collection

    ReplyDelete
  7. Outstanding blog! I love your adorable table setting. Thanks for sharing these astonishing Vermeil Sets. It adds the perfect touch of sophistication to your table’s cape. It creates elegant addition to any dinnerware pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This Easter table looks very beautiful. Thank you very much for sharing these photos here. My cousin had an Easter themed wedding at wedding venues NYC. Her wedding decorations were very creative. It was a pure DIY wedding.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know your thoughts in the comments below! You can also find me on Instagram and chat with me on Facebook. As always, thank you for stopping by - I so appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...