Friday Favorites - White with Denim

There is something so crisp and clean about Spring, and I think that extends to dressing as well. White is one of my favorite colors (I'm sure you've noticed that!) I love it in decor, obviously, but it's one of my favorite colors to wear as well. And I especially love denim with white. Maybe the reason I love it so much is it's representative of the blue and white in decor that I'm so fond of. And denim with white is a near perfect combo. Just like blue and white in decor, it's a fresh take on the season that reads "Spring" loud and clear!


White crisp blouse and distressed boyfriends - perfect!



Dressed up a little with a white blazer and darker denim.



Love it here with the pop of red from the shoe!



Denim on denim with a white blazer to break it up. Love this!


Absolutely adore the white lace mixed with the distressed denim!






Love this outfit with the cute flats!


Perfect casual outfit!



White with distressed again - and those flats!






Denim cutoffs look especially cute with a white blazer (you could also do a longer short if cutoffs aren't your thing).


Denim and white with leopard? Even better!



And as it warms up, mix denim with a sleeveless white top for a perfect summer outfit.



I'd like to be here right now!



Happy Friday friends!


Sheila
xo


Sharing this week at:

Peonies and Orange Blossoms

Labels: , , , , , ,