May 20, 2016

Friday Favorites - Stripes!


In honor of Memorial Day I am sharing my love of stripes this week! Stripes are something that I came to later in life; I don't remember loving them as a young girl, or even in college. But starting in my twenties, and coinciding (not coincidentally) with my love affair with J. Crew, I started to fall in love with stripes. I love them in any way, shape, or form. Wide or skinny; in a sweater, a t-shirt, a jacket, or even shorts. But I must say that my absolute favorite combo is a striped top or tee with jeans or shorts. And since that outfit is so appropriate to Spring and Summer, and especially since Memorial Day is next weekend (the official start of Summer, no matter what the calendar says!), I'm featuring striped inspiration this week! Enjoy!!



This is truly the essence of summer!


Love the touches of pink here mixed with the stripes - adorable!














Possibly the cutest striped top ever!














A great casual outfit!










The perfect outfit for Memorial Day!



Happy Almost Summer!

Sheila
xo



SharethisPost

6 comments :

  1. I am a huge stripe fan! From my wardrobe to the rugs in my house, I just can't get enough! Enjoy your weekend!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stripes too! Don't you just love Damsel and Dior? As for some of your other pics, are they from other bloggers? I'd love to know where they are from so I can copy their style! ha! Thanks for sharing with Thursday Favorite Things! Love your style, as you already know :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Angelina! They are from other blogs - I do always credit home/decor pics when I can, but I guess I should be doing the fashion ones too! I will add them! Thanks sweetie!

      Sheila
      xo

      Delete
  3. I agree...I have had to warm up to stripes!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know your thoughts in the comments below! You can also find me on Instagram and chat with me on Facebook. As always, thank you for stopping by - I so appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...