June 28, 2016

Independence Day Tablescape

When I posted my Memorial Day tablescape photos last month I had mentioned that I would like to try something a little different for the Fourth of July. Though I did end up changing it up a little more than I planned (I didn't want to bore everyone!) Again, I never go too crazy with the "theme" stuff because I think it can get a little too busy or overwhelming. I like it to feel fresh and patriotic, while still being uncluttered. And hopefully I achieved that!




























Runner: Sundance catalog
Placemats and napkins: Sur la Table
Small chicken wire candle holders and wire chargers: Pottery Barn
Buckets and flags: Not sure! Very old, probably Michael's or the drug store
Tablecloth: drop cloth from Hardware store
White dinner plates: Horchow
Small patriotic plates and large lantern: Home Goods
Hanging lanterns: Pottery Barn
Wicker chairs: World Market



Wishing you all a wonderful Fourth of July! May you have a safe and fun holiday with friends and family (and fireworks!)


Sheila
xo


Sharing this week at:

Savvy Southern Style
Stone Gable blog
French Country Cottage
Sand and Sisal
Our Southern Home
Peeking Thru the Sunflowers
Between Naps on the Porch
Peonies and Orange Blossoms
Shabby Fufu

6 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful example of the perfect décor for a real-life patriotic celebratory meal. Just the right amount of colour, texture and décor items. The red pails with the flags are terrific and your place settings with the fantastic wire-type chargers look great. Wishing you a fun time on the 4th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lori, you are so sweet! And I truly appreciate you taking the time to leave such nice feedback!

      Glad that you decided to stop by! And wishing you a very happy Fourth!

      Sheila

      Delete
  2. I have never seen wire chargers like this before, they look really good and I like them a lot, so much so I am thinking of getting some, but I do wonder what the locals here in France would think, would they think they were a great design piece or would they think I had grabbed some of the chicken fencing and tried to be clever!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thank you so much! I love them too, and I think they are the perfect eclectic and casual addition to the table! You should get them:)

      Thanks so much for stopping by the blog and for leaving your comment. I read and appreciate every one:)

      Sheila

      Delete
  3. Love the lantern and all the textures. The red, white and blue looks great out on your patio! Happy 4th to you!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shelley! Hope you have a wonderful Fourth too!

      Sheila
      xo

      Delete

I'd love to know your thoughts in the comments below! You can also find me on Instagram and chat with me on Facebook. As always, thank you for stopping by - I so appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...