June 19, 2016

Thoughtful Sunday - Fathers

I don't think I ever realized how important a father's role is in a child's life until I had my own children. My husband is such a wonderful father, and I feel so happy, and thankful, and lucky, that my children have him as their role model. What a blessing it is for them to have a man that not only does anything for them, but does so willingly. Who not only loves them, but likes them.  Who not only spends times with them, but wants to do so. Who not only teaches them about morals and ethics, but demonstrates those to them every day. Who not only lives for them, but would die for them.




Thank you honey, for all that you do for them. I am so thankful to be doing this thing called parenting with you. Not only would I never be able to do it without you, I wouldn't want to.

Happy Father's Day!!!

Hope you all have a wonderful day spending it with the men in your life, whether that be a father, brother, husband, uncle, grandfather, or just a special man.


Sheila
xo

7 comments:

  1. I agree - I didn't realize how important a father's role was until I had my own children! A day to be thankful for all the wonderful men in our families! Cheers to the great dads!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree! Love following your blog, Jamie Herzlinger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jamie!! So glad you stopped by!

      Sheila

      Delete
  3. Totally agree, fathers are of immense importance in the upbringing of children, I couldn't manage without my husband/our children's father, we have five and he has been totally hands on with all of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are tremendously important and how wonderful that yours was there to be a part of it and to support you as well. Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Sheila

      Delete
  4. Having a wonderful father to your children is such a blessing. Hope that your summer is going great! xo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know your thoughts in the comments below! You can also find me on Instagram and chat with me on Facebook. As always, thank you for stopping by - I so appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...