October 26, 2016

A Blissful Nest Guest Post - Neutral Fall Tablescape



Hi guys! I have some news I'm excited to share with you today! I'm honored and thrilled to have been selected to be a part of the A Blissful Nest Holiday Dream Team. What that means is I'll be doing three guest blog posts over there on holiday decorating ideas during the upcoming holiday season. And tomorrow is the first one! I'm so excited for you all to see the neutral tablescape I did for fall. This is just a sneak peek - but you can see the full post, along with all the sources, tomorrow, Thursday October 27th. I hope you'll pop over and visit!




Hope to see you there!


Sheila

SharethisPost

6 comments :

  1. Hi Sheila! Your tablescape on ABN was beautiful! I loved the soft colors and the salad plates are the perfect way to bring in a subtle Thanksgiving theme. I tried to comment over there but had some kind of error message so thought I'd pop over here and tell you how pretty it is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry you couldn't comment there Lisa. But I so appreciate you taking the time to stop here!

      Thank you so much!

      Sheila
      xo

      Delete
  2. So exciting, Sheila! I am heading over to check it out!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks gorgeous Sheila..can't wait to check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Cindy! So glad you stopped by:))

      Sheila
      xo

      Delete

I'd love to know your thoughts in the comments below! You can also find me on Instagram and chat with me on Facebook. As always, thank you for stopping by - I so appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...