November 1, 2016

Holl & Lane Article - Dreaming of a White Kitchen

Good morning! I wanted to share some exciting news with all of you today! I was asked to write an article about my kitchen renovation for the online magazine, Holl & Lane. This is their "Family" issue, Number 10 and it went live today! If you are not familiar with them, Holl & Lane is a bi-monthly publication run by and written entirely by women. They touch on all kinds of subjects; decor, food/recipes, parenting, health, and more, and all the stories are real stories, written by real women. In addition, they produce a blog which I also wrote for back in the spring. Anyway, here is a sneak peek of the article that I wrote for them about turning my dated kitchen into the white kitchen I have now......



WHEN MY HUSBAND and I first decided to fully gut and remodel our kitchen three years ago, there were some things I knew I wanted; marble counters, a professional grade range, and stainless steel appliances......



If you want to see the rest of the piece, you can click here to get to their website. Also, I encourage you to browse around their blog as well as they have lots of interesting articles. 


Have a great day!

Sheila
xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know your thoughts in the comments below! You can also find me on Instagram and chat with me on Facebook. As always, thank you for stopping by - I so appreciate it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...